The list of security feature to identify a truthful website, have seem at this checklist.
- Stay away from following links when it comes to shopping online. Always key in your own URL. It is better to follow search engines when it comes to managing online.
- Always personally verify email pleas to donate or plans of earning a quick fortune (even if it be from a known person).
- Look out for a golden lock on the bottom of the screen, and https: in the address bar.
- Never respond to email of importance they are usually phishing.
- Frequently login to your online banking accounts to check for any suspicious movement.
- When using a public computer restrict browsing to information- only websites such as news site. Stay away from accessing any e-banking, e-brokerage, e-commerce website that require you to divulge personal information such as usernames or password.
- Use an up-to-date anti-virus program, and ask the cyber cafe attendant on a public computer to check the toolbar to ensure it is safe.
- Always logout from transactional website to be sure your safety will not be compromised after you have left the system.
- In no way store username and password in internet explorer.
- Do not sync your financial password with your usual email passwords.
- Block all spam email you receive.
- When online users equipped with current versions of internet explorer, Firefox, safari, Google chrome, opera and other browsers visit a site protected by EV SSL certificates, the top address bar turns greens and display the name of company operating the website. This green bar offers direct reassurance that they have reached a site whose authenticity has been verified by certificate authority such as VeriSign, the world’s leading EV SSL certificate provider. for more
- Always ensure your transaction happens with encrypted connection.
- Not at all share any personal and financial information on a non secure website.
- In conclusion, clear browsing history and cookies after session.
For delete temporary file from system window operating system.
Type in search box %temp% than search.
Select all temporary files than delete.
Delete recycle bin file and restart system.
For delete browsing history from window operating system.
Then click control panel.
Then click internet options.
Then browsing history tab click delete button
And then in delete browsing tab click delete.
For delete browsing history form fire fox browser.
Select clear recent history.Under clear recent history tab press clear now button.
For delete browsing history from internet explorer browser.
Select delete browsing history. (Or ctrl+ shift+ del press)
Under delete browsing history tab.
Then Press delete button.